Sunday, May 14, 2006

Quick Thoughts on the End of A Run

The 'Dogs finished second last night in their Robertson Cup final match against the Texas Tornado. Appeared very much like the offense left Dalton out to dry, as they failed to score more than four goals in any of the matches during the tourney. I couldn't bring myself to watch the awarding of the trophies to Texas. Not out of any disappointment for the 'Dogs, they did well and finished in the position they should have. I simply recall the grace with which the Tornadoes have carried themselves with all season. I had desire to watch a repeat of the men's final four crescendo. I have no room in sports for poor winners. They are for all intents and purposes worse than poor losers. Class men. Class. I won't be watching the Texas Tornadoes as any indication of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home